Merrion Homes are proud to announce our development of 31 new ‘A’ rated family homes.
Situated in the seaside town of Rush, just 25 minutes by train to Dublin, the homes are set within 3 acres of former market gardens overlooking Kenure Park.
These comfortable and spacious three and four-bedroom houses have been designed and constructed to exacting standards and a high specification.
- > BER A3 rated means that your new home is sustainable and efficient
- > High insulation and low U-values reduces the expense of heating your home in the winter and helps to maintain a comfortable temperature during the summer.
- > A Low Temperature Hot Water central heating system is supplied alongside energy efficient radiators complete with individual thermostatic valves. In addition, there are 3 individually controlled thermostatic zones so that you can regulate the internal temperature to your requirements whilst minimising energy wastage and running costs.
- > Photovoltaic cells on the roof utilise the sun’s rays to power your home resulting in reduced utility bills.
- > Plastered and painted internal walls.
- > Contemporary floor tiling is provided throughout the bathrooms and utility areas
- > Polished chrome ironmongery.
- > Custom built fitted with stylish contemporary cabinetry, sink and extractor fan, with plenty of space for your own integrated appliances.
- > Contemporary robust quality bath, shower, toilets and hand basins and walls come fitted as standard. All houses have a downstairs guest wc
- > Fitted wardrobes are installed for your convenience. All master bedrooms feature an ensuite shower room
- > Television, telephone and data outputs can be found throughout the house. Cat 6 cabling provides the option of high speed broadband connection.
- > Lawns are seeded and bounded by fencing for privacy.
- > Each new home at Kenure Gate is covered by a 10 year Homebond Latent Defect Insurance policy.
- > Each new residence comes with 2 driveway parking spaces.
Help to Buy
- > The Kenure Gate development is registered with the government’s help to buy scheme.
A Merrion Homes Development
Dillon Marshall Property Consultants
t: +353 1 4967574 | m: +353 87 7370920
e: email@example.com | w: www.dmpc.ie
PRSA License no 001314
The contents should not be construed to form the basis of any contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, the vendor and their advisors shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein. Enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description, layouts and measurements. Site maps, measurements and artist’s impressions are for illustration purposes only and may not be accurate. The developer reserves the right to change the façade or house design as construction progresses.